The Java Script Developer will be responsible for developing the graphical user interface (GUI) of web applications. This role includes the design and code of a front-end Java Script web-based application and integration with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) components.
- Requires strong object-oriented java script expertise.
- Experience developing a high-performance, enterprise-level, web-based application with a heavy java script components
- Experience with image manipulation and scaling is a plus
- Experience interacting closely with end users and other development team members
- Excellent communication skills and must be able to collaborate in a team environment
- Experience designing and developing web applications that are browser-independent
- Experience with testing frameworks like JUnit and mocking techniques
- Work directly with cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, Technical Team, and Designers to design, develop, and implement innovative UI for websites and web applications.
- Participate in the design, development, and integration of new UI functionality
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a flexible, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Experienced optimizing web application front ends for performance
- Experience in developing 508 compliant user interfaces.
Long Term Contract
Must be USC, GC, EAD
or H1 transfer.
Send resume to email@example.com.
Complete benefit package for W2 / FT interested parties!